Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the best talent the world has to offer. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for a Recruiter with an excellent depth of talent acquisition experience and industry knowledge to join our group. We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization.
You can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, and with experience setting lofty goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive talent. You will also be responsible for qualifying candidates and guiding them through our interview process. You will work very closely with our org leaders, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
- Thorough qualification of candidates, clearly anticipating hiring manager needs and areas of optimization.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to effectively develop innovative and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
- Help drive process optimization efforts on the team, and/or contribute to cross-functional projects and programs.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter.
- Sales recruiting experience for a technology company required.
- Strong orientation towards a data driven approach to tracking and managing pipeline.
- Depth of experience with pipeline generation and qualification, demonstrating a creative, resourceful approach.
- Deliver a focus on diversity in sourcing strategies and ensure it is embedded across all recruiting processes and strategies.
- Expertise in managing the full lifecycle recruiting of a role from sourcing to closing.
- Team-centric mindset, demonstrated ability working well in a "One Team, One Dream" environment.
- Motivated by the opportunity to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to work in office two days a week.
Box Benefits package includes pension, medical and dental coverage. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and subsidized gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com and other European offices in Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, and Warsaw.