Recruiter.com, Stamford, CT
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
This Healthcare Asset Management Firm is looking for an Investment Coordinator to join their team. In this position, you will be supporting and working closely with various investment professionals across the firm. You will provide comprehensive administrative support and assist across day-to-day operations, including process and people management, managing research and meeting materials, and organizing calendars and travel accommodations across teams. You are also a flexible team player who is able to assist other members of the teams as priorities arise. This role will require an ability to prioritize across competing goals, work with a diverse team and be entrepreneurial, comfortable and capable processing complex and complicated subject matter.
Successful candidates need to be excited to learn the ins and outs of supporting a health care-focused asset management firm and take on the detailed work necessary to do so excellently. This is an incredible opportunity where you can build expertise and learning skills that can help to build a solid foundation in your career.
You are a responsible, dynamic and service-oriented team-player who can serve as a coordinator across the investment team of the firm, supporting a growing team of investment professionals in helping them to achieve their goals. This role will require a strong ability to prioritize across competing goals and multiple projects.
What will you do?
- Manage multiple investment professionals’ calendars, support internal and external meetings through internal communication and scheduling
- Work with a diverse team to reach dynamic needs and goals
- Produce meeting and engagement materials, represent and be the tip of the spear representing the team externally with outside parties and organizations
- Manage system for storing and helping team members access subscriptions, research articles, etc.
- Compile reports, articles, and other information to assist with pre and post meeting to-dos and preparation
- Balance travel budget and organize travel accommodations for conferences and other external events
- Helping to visualize and build the systems and processes that ensure the success of the investment team and help them collaborate with the broader firm
- Promote company culture and team building through reinforcement of company values
- Flex across administrative responsibilities by partnering with across the investment team and with non-investment team members
What are you like?
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and intellectual environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write professionally in a business context, clearly and concisely
- Experience managing detailed and document-intensive processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-5 years of experience in asset management, healthcare, research, or other relevant field
- A willing and able learner, as well as organized and diligent
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.