Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
We are looking for a corporate finance professional to support our treasury cash management operations. The primary focus of this role will be on bank account and signatory maintenance, funds transfer and infrastructure management. This is a critical role to ensure the continued success of the day to day operations of corporate treasury. This individual will be a key member of Visa’s global corporate treasury group, which is responsible for funding Visa’s operations, liquidity risk management, investments, capital structure, and insurance.
- Support activities related to bank account maintenance, signatory maintenance and updates, and global funding
- Contribute to daily corporate cash management
- Work directly with various stakeholders to deliver high quality customer service, including regional teams, legal, accounting and tax
- Analyze our dynamic operating environment and adapt our infrastructure appropriately
- Drive process improvements and increase in standardization of activities across regions
- Support systems’ implementation and testing as required
- Assist with ad-hoc special projects as needed
This position is open in the following locations: Foster City and New York
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with bank portals and cash management or treasury operations
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience with financial modeling, financial software, and databases
- Bloomberg skills
- Treasury management System (TMS) skills
- Manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.