Visa, Mentor OH, US
Everywhere you want to be
The overall expectation for this job is to create an excellent Customer experience from post-sales through integration of our products and services. The position will focus on new Customer implementations of Cardinal’s services, ensuring Cardinal’s Customers in the LAC region can leverage our solutions quickly and effectively. Success will be measured by the quality of the activation process, Customer experience, partner/distributor perceptions and meeting defined Customer Support SLA’s.
What You'll Do:
Follow standardized Customer implementation procedures
Ensure first-time, solid, without fail implementation of our services
Work with downstream payment service providers, card networks & other 3rd parties during the implementation
Lead Cardinal’s Customers through our onboarding and implementation process
Identify opportunities for technology to enhance, improve and speed the implementation process
Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
Follow all established processes and procedures
Pursues training and development opportunities to improve your ability to integrate Customers
What we need you to have:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or other related degree
- In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with three or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- 3+ years of experience in the Customer service, client management, sales, B2B or related area
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Successful track record of driving results by utilizing consultative skills
- History of building and escalating customer relationships at all levels
- A clear understanding of the online payment ecosystem and the ability to positively position CardinalCommerce
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel 25 - 30% via air or land
What we would love for you to have:
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese
- Payments industry knowledge
- Prior experience with salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of authentication and payment brand transaction flows
- Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology and implementation methods
- Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
COLORADO APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position in Colorado is 75,400 to 96,100 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for annual bonus and equity.
Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position is eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.