Project Analyst - Data and AI Platform
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Data & AI Platform group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization providing the enabling technology and processes to manage Visa's data assets and deliver innovative information products and services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Platform as a Service, and Data as a Service. Our portfolio includes over 100 data products for various external clients and internal lines of business.
As a Project Analyst for our Data & AI Platform team, you will drive quality and velocity of our technology. You should be comfortable with owning issues and managing the outcome. You enjoy driving, resolving, facilitating and follow up. You understand the risks and the trade-offs, and are both technical and process focused. ou love change. You are ready to challenge the status quo daily to enable a whole new world of data services with these responsibilities:
• Responsible for the execution of one or more well-defined projects, under direct guidance of manager or PM lead. Participates in project scheduling and budgeting. Prepares analysis in support of.
• Persistently communicates and addresses obstacles delaying projects from delivering against objectives.
• Effective communication showcased in reporting, notes, documentation, FAQs, escalations, and more.
• Supports Visa PMM required project gates and artifacts, fiscal management, and work estimation
• As Scrum Coach, facilitates multiple teams and works cross-functionally to ensure quality and timely delivery into our production systems
• Demonstrated curiosity and ability to ask questions about the technical aspects of relevant Data Platform and/or DevOps projects.
• Participates in PM relevant improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math), or equivalent.
- You love to make things happen with teamwork and process innovation. You are technical. You are collaborative.
- 3 or more years of experience, as Scrum Master, Project Manager, Program Manager (or equivalent) or Lead, working with technical teams developing software solutions.
- Bonus: hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, Kanban, or Agile coach.
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of Data Platform and DevOps projects.
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of Data and/or DevOps projects. Continuous learner.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective facilitation skills at team level.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Finance Jobs For You
OFFICE ASSISTANT (VETERANS AFFAIRS WORK-STUDY FUNDED ONLY)
University of Michigan, Flint Michigan, US
Wealth Management Team - Service Specialist - Greater San Fran...
Fidelity Investments, Los Angeles California, US