NA Digital Partnerships – Director, Fintech Partnerships
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The North America Digital Partnerships (NADP) team pursues and manages Fintechs and ecosystem enablers who are bringing innovative payments programs into the market. Our mission is to support program managers, direct to market Fintechs, banking as a service (BaaS) providers, and corresponding issuers/acquirers with tools and solutions that bring value to issuance and disbursement platforms, and to secure new opportunities that help expand the market with new use cases that result in incremental network transactions.
As the Visa NA Digital Partnerships – Director, Fintech Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing and growing relationships across a broad base of third-party Fintechs including neobanks, credit/lending, wealth management, wage, among others. Specific product solutions include debit, prepaid and credit platforms along with various payment and disbursement solutions. The position will work closely across internal departments to handle client specific needs and identify new opportunities to support relevant Visa products and solutions to sell into clients.
- Develop an understanding of the Fintechs’ business strategies and priorities including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Construct and execute sales strategies / account plans to increase sales volume and market share, expand product category visibility and exceed defined product and corporate objectives by aligning across clients’ and Visa’s goals.
- Deepen holistic engagement and partnership with Fintechs including the sell in of relevant Value-Added Services, negotiation of contract renewals, and by cultivating strong relationship management across all levels with the client.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized
- Collaborate across internal teams including client services, product, advisory services, marketing and others to best services and grow success of Fintech partners
- Deliver against goals tied to payment volume, transaction growth, net revenue, and client delivery metrics
- Assist product development in launching new products and expanding the penetration of existing products by providing market intelligence back into the organization
- Drive thought leadership through insights from partnership, collaboration across Visa’s product teams, as well as staying on top of key trends in the industry.
- Develop a self-service process for direct client engagement amongst various resources and departments within Visa.
- Collaborate with teams to manage monthly/quarterly reporting needs for the NADP business
Flex Work Arrangement- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between the Visa office and working remotely. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
• 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or
• 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Self-starter, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Ability to independently lead and manage projects
• Adaptable to a variety of different work and projects
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and external business partners
• Extensive experience in payments or financial services industry.
• Proven track record of managing partnerships and delivering on internal and external goals
• Strategic thinking and thought leadership with demonstrated ability of leading complex projects in cross functional settings with multiple stakeholders
• Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
• Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high intellectual curiosity to learn new concepts and business models and ability to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced, high change environment.
• Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
• Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
• Extensive experience presenting and communicating across all levels of the organization, ability to speak effectively before the appropriate audience
• Familiarity with the processes and core functions of Card Networks
• Cross functional sales, product or business management experience
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Finance Jobs For You
OFFICE ASSISTANT (VETERANS AFFAIRS WORK-STUDY FUNDED ONLY)
University of Michigan, Flint Michigan, US
Wealth Management Team - Service Specialist - Greater San Fran...
Fidelity Investments, Los Angeles California, US