Senior Implementation Consultant
Terminus, United States
See jobs at Terminus
- Understand and translate customer business goals into a successful implementation plan in order to achieve product adoption during the project time frame.
- Be prescriptive in guiding clients through product configuration, campaign set up, technical integrations, reporting, and user adoption activities.
- Manage multiple complex customer engagements simultaneously and ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Become an expert on the Terminus platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of implementations and team processes, policies, & procedures.
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure smooth handoffs before and after project completionTrack and maintain accurate client records and hit key milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software.
- Salesforce experience required; Salesforce Certification preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a technical customer or client facing role (such as Professional Services, Implementation or Support).
- Proven ability to find creative ways to meet advanced customer needs through existing product functionality.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of MarTech required; Direct experience using or providing services to marketing technology platforms; for example: Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or other similar solutions preferred.
- Demonstrable experience to manage multiple customer engagements with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Experience with project management software, such as BaseCamp, TaskRay, MavenLink, Microsoft Project or JIRA, preferred
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.
Want to learn more about Terminus? Visit Terminus's website.
Finance Jobs For You
OFFICE ASSISTANT (VETERANS AFFAIRS WORK-STUDY FUNDED ONLY)
University of Michigan, Flint Michigan, US
Wealth Management Team - Service Specialist - Greater San Fran...
Fidelity Investments, Los Angeles California, US