Senior Recruiter - Remote
Pager, US - Remote
See jobs at Pager
Pager is a tech-enabled, care navigation solution that delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through our AI-enabled digital platform , and URAC accredited clinical services, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented Senior Recruiter to source and attract key talent by leading a full-cycle recruitment effort. S/he will initially lead roles on our GTM (Go to Market) with an emphasis on Sales/Business Development (but be flexible to pivot as needed to support other roles based on evolving business priorities) while helping us build an inclusive and diverse workplace, which fosters innovation and reflects Pager’s global employees, customers and communities. Successful candidates will use sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates. We value a collaborative team environment, and support a service-oriented culture that ensures a positive candidate experience.
- Report to Director of Recruiting
- Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management across the GTM ecosystem as it impacts areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction and retention while using metrics and KPIs
- Serve as a company brand ambassador as the first point of contact for many candidates
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
- Manage Hiring Manager and Leadership expectations using data
- Recruit talent through building and maintaining a network of potential candidates
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company
- Implement new processes and fine tune standard processes to support efficiency and effectiveness
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and tracking progress
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- 5+ years experience in full-cycle Recruiting/Talent Acquisition with a functional spike in sales and/or GTM roles across all levels
- Proven track record of developing standards for hiring and spearheading operational processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates, agencies, etc)
- Working knowledge of ATS and databases, Greenhouse preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Adaptive and collaborative, willing to learn and adjust approach accordingly based on metrics and feedback
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.