Charter One Hotels & Resorts, Inc, Tampa, FL USA
Work at Charter One Hotels & Resorts, Inc
Salary: Benefits Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) Short Term & Long Term Disability Work From Home
Salary min: $40,000
Salary max: $50,000
Level: Entry Level
About the Office Clerk position
We are looking for an Office Clerk to join our team and help us with administrative and clerical tasks. Your duties will include a wide range of activities in the office from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
We expect you to be able to work diligently and help maintain smooth office operations, possess great communication skills and be reliable. You should also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Office Clerk responsibilities are:
- Use office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Manage files and records ensuring their relevancy and accessibility
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and issue invoices, checks and so on
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Attend meetings and dictations, taking minutes
- Provide support for office management and organization procedures
- Review office supplies and report in case of shortages
- Make travel arrangements and book venues for conferences and events
Office Clerk requirements are:
- 1+ years' experience of working on an Office Clerk position
- Experience with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good practical experience with office devices and processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast typing skills with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma
About Charter One Hotels & Resorts, Inc
Charter One is a fast moving, performance based, goal oriented hotel ownership, consulting, and management company. We are an organization, where passionate, competent and focused individuals are given the tools, guidance and opportunity to make a difference. Since our founding in 1981, Charter One has been known for its dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to operating hotels, purchasing hotels, and providing asset management services.
Charter One is an experienced operator of hotels through all economic business cycles and has a track record of more than three decades of growth and success as owners and operators of hotels in multiple segments. For more than 30 years, owners and lenders have turned to Charter One Hotels for leadership, stability, and proven results.