Patreon, San Francisco, CA
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team.
What you would do:
- Be a candidate’s first friend at Patreon; making sure they feel welcome, greeting them virtually, and helping them ease into their interview
- Schedule (virtual) phone and onsite interviews, as well as plan and book all candidate travel as needed
- Manage relationships with the candidate, hiring manager and interviewing team, communicating relevant information at each stage of the process
- Ensure positive candidate experience and implement improvements to recruiting process
Skills you possess:
- 1 year of recruitment support or related experience
- Bias towards action: you see a problem and roll up your sleeves to fix it!
- Experience working with Greenhouse is a huge plus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic and friendly demeanor
Have the ability to:
- Problem solve
- Think five steps ahead
- Work and communicate with many different kinds of people and communication styles
- Feel comfortable in a dynamic and ambiguous environment, with multiple moving pieces
- Think about how your work contributes to the Coordination data we report on and vice versa
What you will have the chance to learn:
- How to build deep and lasting relationships with teammates and hiring managers
- How hiring works at a fast growing startup
- Management of various interview trackers, documentation around processes, and Coordination data
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy