Zoox’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiter to focus on hiring and shaping our core business teams including Strategic Partnerships, Finance, Strategy, Procurement, Legal and Business Applications. You will join our business operations recruiting team and manage a diverse set of roles that range from entry-level to Director. You will work closely with C-Suite leaders and will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class talent.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must be able to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates) with at least 2+ years of experience specifically and successfully recruiting for business operations
- Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- An aptitude for learning the intricacies of both new industries and the teams you will support
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Proven track record thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary will range from $112,000 to $182,000. A sign-on bonus may be part of a compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.