Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing
Lilium, London or Munich
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 700 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Our talent acquisition team is the engine behind Lilium’s growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly scaling and game changing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we'll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You'll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and you'll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
As a senior recruiter, you will utilize your skills and experience to find the top talent for Lilium, including research, networking and candidate development/attraction, and assessment.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
- Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines
- Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
- Find, engage, and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
- Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment journey
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand requirements and create candidate searches, shortlists, and the selection strategy
- Build effective sourcing, attraction, and assessment, with an ability to manage candidate and stakeholders’ expectations
- Understand how to find and recruit passive candidates and can understand the candidate drivers
- Actively direct source candidates for our existing and forthcoming opportunities, promote the roles and Lilium as an employer of choice
- Provide hands-on recruitment support for interviews, interview days, and / or event driven activities
- Research and understand the current market to create target company lists
- Provide insightful knowledge of various platforms that can assist in finding suitable candidates
- Take an active part in the hiring process, conducting initial interviews with shortlisted candidates within the framework of the job specification
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate summary considering quality and time
- Help develop and improve current recruitment processes and suggest new ideas
- Be a part of regular team and business unit update meetings on active searches and preparing reports
- Report regularly on progress written and verbally
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Extensive In-house and Solid understanding of Manufacturing, Supply chain recruitment experience, preferably in aerospace
- Experience recruiting at-pace in a scaling environment
- A true headhunter, with a deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Proven experience as a senior recruiter within an inhouse team is essential
- International recruitment / search experience
- Exceptional research, search and assessment skills, and a personality that can keep up with an ever changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively create robust searches and talent mapping strategies, finding the top 5% of talent for Lilium
- Experience of building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilise to gain the top search results
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- A self starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team
- Target-oriented, results driven, and a driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Possess gravitas, able to convey complex arguments and engage with the hiring teams in a professional manner
- Fluent English language skills are essential. German highly advantageous.
Life at Lilium:
You are joining us as we are building our global footprint. While the current COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of us are working remotely, we are still making the most out of this time. Meet fellow colleagues via our culture sessions and free weekly yoga classes, or improve your German or English with our free language courses.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.