Flow Traders, Cluj-Napoca
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Recruiter with a focus on technology recruitment and who can also perform HR tasks for our Cluj office. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
Our recruitment and HR team in Amsterdam consists of 18 people who focus on and support different areas of our business (IT, Development, Business Support and Trading). We are expanding our team in Cluj to offer the same support from a recruitment and HR perspective in the local office.
We are committed to finding the best talent from all over the world and maintain a high level of productivity during our high-touch recruitment process. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented environment and is passionate about providing an exceptional hiring experience for both the candidates and the internal stakeholders. Your onboarding will be in Amsterdam for 1 month so you can learn everything about recruitment, HR and our organization.
In order to maximize our performance and facilitate our international growth, Flow Traders heavily invests in our employees. The backbone of our success is the collection of creative doers, thinkers, and above all, believers who form our company. Flow Traders fosters a strong team-oriented culture and rewards people for their contributions to the company, rather than only in their direct area of responsibility.
What you will do
- Understand Flow Traders’ core business and the specific recruitment requirements for the technology department
- Create sourcing and branding strategies, come up with innovative ideas for finding talent
- Campus recruitment for our Technology Department
- Work closely with study associations and maintain relationships with universities in Romania
- Organize various recruitment events to attract the best talent
- Analyze current recruitment sources, job postings for (graduate) technology positions and optimize if needed
- Phone screen headhunted and active candidates
- Ensure your candidates have a great candidate experience during the process
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure their needs and requirements are continuously being met
- Be the first point of contact for employee questions in the Cluj office, providing operational and HR support as you address both in-person queries and maintain the HR email inbox
- Responsible for the administrative requirements for onboarding new joiners and supporting current employees, including the drafting of contracts (new hires / renewals / transfers), letters etc.
- Oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents, ensuring the data integrity and quality of all HR data, and ensuring compliance to local labor requirements
- Work closely with the rest of the HR team in the Amsterdam Office on updating staff manual, making sure Cluj is compliant with global Flow Traders policies and to further support and develop opportunities for employees to work globally.
- Track, prepare, and process monthly payroll changes according to the monthly calendar
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2 years of recruitment experience or relevant internships
- A good understanding of (campus and technology) recruitment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication, business fluency in English is essential (speech and writing)
- Have the ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Advanced Excel skills, along with working knowledge of Microsoft
- Assertive, pragmatic, resilient and a can-do attitude
- Strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Application review
- Motivational Interview
- Final Interview
What We Offer:
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit sharing and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Home-like office and a relaxation room
- Group health insurance plan
- Meal tickets and fruit and sweet/savory snacks provided throughout the day
- Weekly chair massages
- Gym subscription
- Christmas dinner
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Flow Traders, and no placement fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specializing in exchange traded products (ETPs) and now expanding into other asset classes, such as FX, Fixed Income and Cryptocurrency. Our ambition is to become a one-stop shop liquidity platform in the financial markets globally. Supported by our proprietary technology platform, we provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets.
Want to learn more about Flow Traders? Visit Flow Traders's website.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.