About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
· Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
· Educate stakeholders on the recruiting process, demographics, set expectations of how businesses need to participate, as well as best practices
· The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Utilize analytics to anticipate roadblocks and solve the challenges.
· Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
· Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s.
· Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors & Plan employee referral programs.
· Create and present KPI reports and manage dashboards.
- Manage and inspire a talent acquisition unit to deliver outstanding results while effectively maintaining SLAs like cost per hire, source mix, offer to join ratio for the BU, talent experience
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
2-4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in Sales/Business/BFSI / Bulk Hiring .
· Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
· Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods and use of social media and job boards with experience with Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools preferably with an experience working on any HRIS tool.
· A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Why join us?
● A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
● A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager