Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, North Carolina
See jobs at Townsquare Interactive
At Townsquare Media we foster a creative, team-oriented, and exciting work culture built entirely on the passion and hard work of each of our employees. We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. We’ve had countless internal promotions and are still growing!
We're looking to add an experienced Corporate Recruiter to help build out our operations division in our Charlotte and Phoenix markets. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing media companies in the country, have fun and make money while doing it!
- Full life cycle operations recruiting for our Charlotte and Phoenix offices
- Source high quality candidates through job boards, networking, cold calling and other creative sources
- Building relationships with hiring managers across our local radio markets and providing top level customer service
- Partner with Executive Leadership to fill priority positions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with local hiring managers to identify and retain top talent
- Participate in onboarding and general HR functions
- Opportunity to train local hiring managers on interview processes & best practices
- Keep detailed records of interview feedback
- At least 1+ year of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to stay organized and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive Attitude and Team Player
- Proven track record of exceeding company headcount and time to fill goals
- Strong team orientation, customer focus, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonus potential
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
About Townsquare Interactive
Who Is Townsquare Interactive? Who We Are We’re part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies. We own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small- to mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide. Townsquare Interactive rose from our clients' needs for effective online marketing solutions. We specialize in creating a total web presence for small to medium size businesses to make sure they reach their online audience of current and prospective customers. Our goal is to drive meaningful results for your business! Our thoroughly researched, high-quality services are continually evolving to keep up with online trends and technology. When you partner with Townsquare Interactive, you gain a team of industry-leading experts who will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses the specific needs of your business. Whether you need a professional website, social media management, search engine optimization or a combination thereof — we’ve got an online marketing solution for you.