Sourcer, Legal & Finance
Robinhood, Westlake, TX, or Lake Mary, FL, or Denver, CO, or Chicago, IL, or Remote - US*
See jobs at Robinhood
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re hiring a Sourcer to support the needs of our Legal and Finance functions at Robinhood. You’ll be tasked with identifying and engaging world class talent for our teams that are the foundation of Robinhood.
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Westlake, Lake Mary Chicago or Denver, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert for Legal and Finance and to articulate the organizational impact of open positions to candidates
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify the best passive candidates in the market, with a meaningful focus on building diverse pipelines
- Continuously work on streamlining sourcing processes and on delivering a great candidate experience
- Ensure that the sourcing team maintains a high level of data integrity within our ATS and other people systems and tools
- Serve as a mentor for the Sourcing team by sharing best practices, leading by example, creatively problem solving, and by being a resource to answer questions and provide guidance
- Lead others on outbound talent outreach practices and develop talent maps to guide sourcing strategy discussions
- 4-5+ years of relevant sourcing experience
- Proven track-record sourcing passive candidates and working on senior/niche roles within finance and legal organizations
- You think of sourcing as a partnership, working with various types of personalities regardless of hierarchy
- Passionate about the candidate experience and about mastering the sourcing process at Robinhood
- Outstanding written and verbal and communication skills across all levels
- Self-starting, creative and resourceful
- Previous start-up and/or tech experience preferred
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (Ideally including Greenhouse, Gem, GoodTime and LinkedIn Recruiter)
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $119000 - $140000
US Zone 2: $105000 - $123000
US Zone 3: $93000 - $109000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Border Patrol Agent Entry Level Recruitment Webinar February 1...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection, US
Senior Clinical Recruitment Consultant, DentaQuest
Sun Life Financial (U.S.) Services Company, Inc., Charlestown Massachusetts, US