TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
See jobs at TCGplayer
Location: Syracuse, NY
Who We Are
TCGplayer promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market.
Amazing people are at the core of TCGplayer's success and it’s our Talent Acquisition team who is searching the ends of the earth to find, engage and hire incredible people to help us achieve our vision of being the most valued and admired company in the hobby collectibles universe.
Who You Are
The People Acquisition department at TCGplayer is responsible for finding and identifying amazing talent to help us meet the needs of our customers. This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of People Acquisition and work from our Syracuse, NY headquarters.
The AC/CX Recruiter will be responsible for finding, screening, and interviewing candidates for our Authentication Center and Customer Experience roles. They will work closely with department leaders elevate both the candidate and stakeholder experience. This role will help build and scale efficient processes to hire high-volumes of employees, making sure to optimize for quality of hire, efficiency of resources, and candidate/stakeholder experience.
The Impact You Will Make Here
- Screen a high volume of candidates, ensuring that candidates are promptly responded to and that ambiguity is addressed at every opportunity
- Deeply understand, influence, and own hiring timelines and objectives across our Authentication Center and Customer Experience
- Build and execute effective recruitment strategies that will deliver results.
- Split your time between speaking to candidates and scheduling them for interviews, handling admin work with a high degree of precision
- In communication with candidates, evangelize and bring to life the opportunities to make a difference as part of the TCGplayer team, increasing their interest in our company and our roles; ensure all candidate experiences are positive and reflective of our core values.
- Leverage insights from recruiting metrics to inform strategy, decision-making and process changes.
What You Bring To The Team
- 2+ years experience in recruiting, with significant time spent working with a high-volume of candidates and roles
- The ability to work from our Syracuse, NY headquarters a minimum of 3 days per week
- Proven ability to proactively drive recruiting processes with hiring managers while holding key stakeholders accountable to success.
- Skilled at creative sourcing, creating unique ways to draw attention to a company’s talent brand
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and precisely
- Team collaboration at all levels, including other members of a broader HR team and other members of existing talent team.
- Effective time management skills; prioritize workload and manage time in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market.
About us TCGplayer.com is a leading digital marketplace with a focus on collectible gaming. We connect buyers and sellers from around the world, empowering them with revolutionary technology, real-time pricing data and outstanding customer service. Our company culture is community-focused and collaborative. We’re always innovating, so we maintain an environment that stimulates constant learning and growth. For example, we periodically fly all remote technology staff to our headquarters to partake in a group hackathon. We also provide flexible and progressive benefits that start on your first day of work to help ease the transition to life at TCGplayer. And since our success depends on every team member, every employee gets stock options. TCGplayer is a nationally recognized and award-winning workplace. Fortune.com declared us one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women, and we’ve been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York two years in a row. Plus, the majority of employees consider TCGplayer a great place to work.
Want to learn more about TCGplayer? Visit TCGplayer's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Regional Operations Lead - Global Talent Acquisition (Americas...
Merck, Charlotte North Carolina, US
Talent Acquisition Northeastern University Co-op
Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Boston Massachusetts, US