Senior Recruiter, Technical
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are seeking an experienced, nimble senior recruiter to join our Technical Recruiting Team. As a senior recruiter on our team, this person will act as a strategic talent advisor to our Community Support, Trust and Payments Organizations leading full-cycle recruitment from first outreach to close.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for senior technical positions (Engineering, Data Science, Technical Product Management) and will act as a strategic partner to their hiring teams, coming to the table with data to drive efficiency and innovation. This person will have extremely sound professional judgement and will be able to adapt to various situations quickly and with agility.
- Lead searches for technical roles across a variety of functions from concept to successful close
- Host candidates through the interview lifecycle, ensuring they have an exceptional candidate experience
- Research and map the market to uncover top talent that could be a great fit for Airbnb presently or in the future
- Develop relationships and maintain contact with top talent for both current and future opportunities at Airbnb
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency and drive innovation
- Leverage data to build reports on hiring progress and outcomes
- Become a trusted talent advisor for Airbnb’s Technical Leadership Teams
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, particularly recruiting senior level hires
- Proven track record of building trust and credibility with senior executives
- Strong consulting skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills and professional judgement
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results, particularly under ever-changing circumstances
- Resilient and resourceful
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Talent & Recruiting Analytics, Data, and Research
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, San Fransisco Bay Area or Remote