Senior Contract Recruiter – Remote (US)
App Annie, Remote (US)
See jobs at App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,300 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are a global company, headquartered in San Francisco but as a “remote” first company, we care about your results and not your location.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am recruiting for App Annie, supporting our Global teams. I find high-performing candidates that are committed to excellence. Our many teams at App Annie are critical to making our business a success and I make an impact with every new hire. I run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidates.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- You will identify and source top talent across our departments. You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing Indeed, We-Chat, LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking events and various regional avenues.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out too.
- You will provide coaching and feedback to interviewers and hiring managers regarding candidate assessments and the recruiting process.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
- You will participate in driving employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns and events
- You will get better at what you do every day.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
You are an extroverted, engaging, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in a global late stage startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and you should have a passion for technology and recruiting. You have a sense of humor and can thrive in an environment that at times is chaotic and ambiguous. We're a start-up, it goes with the territory.
- You have at least 8+ years of in-house and/or agency Technical, Sales, G&A, or Marketing recruitment experience.
- A passionate, driven, caring, customer-obsessed individual who is also naturally curious with a mature personality and a great team player
- You are obsessed with finding the right talent to connect App Annie hiring managers too.
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- You love data and how it impacts recruiting velocity and speed to hire
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Indeed, Linkedin, Angelist, Stackoverflow and other channels.
- Strong organization and project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams and across time zones.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- You are comfortable with a 6-12 month contract. You could see yourself converting to FTE in the future.
Yes, I want this job!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Recruiting Programs & Strategy
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, & Remote