Senior Technical Recruiter
Aptos, United States - Atlanta, Georgia
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot….
The Senior Technical Recruiter is a key member of the Recruiting team, ensuring we’re consistently matching top quality candidates with rewarding career opportunities throughout North America. This position will source, recruit and fill requisitions through a structured process in close partnership with our hiring managers across multiple departments within Aptos. It’s a high-touch role that requires great organization, attention to detail and quantifiable results.
Why it’s a big deal...
Aptos Recruiters are key to helping our internal customers keep their departments and teams running efficiently, consistently, and reliably by fully understanding the jobs we’re trying to fill and knowing how to effectively fill those roles quickly and with the best possible talent.
More of what you’ll be doing……
- Full life-cycle management of positions across diverse technical departmental roles.
- Strong sourcing skills with the ability to identify quality candidates that meet job and profile requirements quickly and easily. (You’ve used LinkedIn Recruiter before and are comfortable cold-messaging potential candidates on the fly.)
- Partner with hiring managers to learn and understand their business in order to guide them throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Spend quality time with the hiring managers: getting to know them, their hiring needs, communication style, expectations, personalities, etc. and you tailor your processes specifically to each of them.
- Form relationships with candidates so they trust that you have their back in making sure it's a perfect fit for both sides.
- Build your talent pipeline so you have candidates in mind at all times to pull from for immediate consideration.
- Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, promote employee referrals and identify and strengthen engagement in given territory.
- Ensure best practices are embedded in the territory to drive operational effectiveness.
- Partner with other recruiters on challenging roles, applicants who have applied to numerous positions or unique situations to collaborate on the right path forward.
- Collaborate closely with the People Partner team.
More of what we are looking for……
Quality orientation. Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage a sizeable requisition load without errors or missteps.
Excellent communication. As the Senior Recruiter excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
ATS familiarity. Expert ability at navigating an ATS system. Aptos utilizes Greenhouse.
Expert relationship cultivator. Ability to build strong relationships with leaders looking to build their talented teams.
Experience: 5+ years as a recruiter in a corporate environment, preference for experience with the technology industry.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources or related field required.
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Creative Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Contractor...
Canva, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia