Recruiter - Talent Sourcing & Strategy (Mid to Senior)
Bungie, Bellevue, WA / Remote CA, FL, IL, NC, OR, TX & WA
See jobs at Bungie
At Bungie, our games are only made possible by combining the talents of a diverse range of professionals who blend stunning art and cutting edge technology to create immersive experiences beloved by millions of people around the world. Our employees are the heart and soul of the organization and products we deliver.
We’re looking to add a Talent Sourcing and Strategy Recruiter to our growing team! In this key role, you will own finding, engaging, and building relationships with passive candidates for critical roles that spread across all disciplines. You will be involved in strategic talent identification efforts used to inform hiring initiatives. You will leverage your experience and knowledge to drive and develop our talent pipelines.
This position is available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA.
- Partner and collaborate with our internal recruiters and hiring managers to source, engage, and maintain talent pools developed for our current and future needs
- Identify, engage, and assess candidates for unique, difficult to fill positions; you are active in attracting and aligning them with our values and brand
- Convert and excite passive talent with an in depth understanding of our product and business
- Research trends and the competitive landscape in our industry and area to best inform and advise our team
- Stay current on market trends and innovative sourcing and engagement practices
- Network closely in and out of our industry to identify the right companies to target
- Leverage a variety of creative sourcing methods, techniques, and tools to generate key talent
- Continue developing our robust ATS database with high quality talent
- Generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Provide an excellent experience for candidates and hiring teams alike
- Measure and share sourcing successes and opportunities for improvement through regular reporting
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and engaging talent for hard to fill positions
- Understanding of Boolean Logic, conducting other online researching tactics utilizing Chrome extensions, social platforms (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.), and other online tools (Gem, Hiretual, Entelo, etc)
- Experience establishing and promoting diversity and inclusion; ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent
- Proven experience leveraging innovative sourcing techniques to engage and convert passive candidates
- Ability to create compelling communications to engage passive candidates and build and maintain long term relationships with candidates at all levels
- Experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications at all levels
- High attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining an ATS, metrics and reporting
- Proven competitive analysis; knowledge of the video games industry and ability to identify competitors a plus
- Proficiency with recruiting technology and sourcing specific tools for prospecting efforts
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, OR, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, OR, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, OR, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie was founded in 1991 with two simple goals: Develop kick ass games that combine state-of-the-art technology with uncompromising art, captivating storytelling, and deep gameplay. Sell enough copies of those games to fund our ongoing quest for total World Domination. Now located in bustling downtown Bellevue, Washington, Bungie has spent the last decade forging the Halo series into an award-winning global entertainment phenomenon. But our pedigree goes back further than Halo. Over the past twenty years we also created a bunch of other fun games, including the Marathon Trilogy and the first two Myth games, hailed as classics by critics, gamers, and our parents alike. We were just getting warmed up. Now we find ourselves at the beginning of a bold and ambitious new adventure. Armed with the best talent, state-of-the-art technology, and the finest community on the planet, we’re preparing to unleash our newest creation upon the world. Be brave.