We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
Canva’s People team has a big mission to build the most effective and engaged company in the world! Our success is finding, growing and empowering the best engineers, designers, product managers, growth marketers and operators in the world.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Canva’s success - we’ve hired some of the best people from all over the world and it takes curious, tenacious and creative Recruiters to make sure we’re always discovering talent that will take Canva into the future and using data to do so. That’s where your help is going to help our team shine!
We have some big crazy goals in recruiting and are building a world class recruiting organization. To help us realize our mission, you will work closely with the Recruiting Operations & Insights Lead focusing on the processes, tech and reporting that will enable our recruiting team to help Canva scale in an efficient and insights driven way. You will help empower recruiters to perform their jobs more efficiently through tech and processes that are designed for scale. You will also track strategic drivers and metrics, identify, investigate and understand bottlenecks and help both the recruiting team and Canva make informed data-driven talent decisions.
We’re looking for problem solvers willing to be the go-to person for all things recruiting ops and insights. We move fast, and often have to pivot on a dime, so comfort with ambiguity and quickly changing priorities will be helpful. You will constantly be looking for ways that we can improve and simplify our recruiting process and candidate journey, as well as give all Canvanauts a phenomenal experience when participating in our hiring process. We need someone who can look beyond their own perspective when evaluating the implications of processes while also balancing recruiter, candidate, and stakeholder experience. In a nutshell - we want to be the Recruiting organization that other companies look to when they look for best practices for all things recruiting-related, and you’re going to help us get there!
What you'll do:
- Find the places in our processes where we are inefficient, and research and implement solutions based on your findings
- Maintain and improve our reporting dashboards, including those we’re currently building
- Ensure we’re following correct and consistent approval processes for requisitions and offers
- Act as an administrator for our ATS (we use Lever) by partnering with cross functional stakeholders to build out integrations and implementing improvements
- TA Capability coordination and logistics: schedule and track capability initiatives, including onboarding, monthly brown bags etc.
- Coordination and tracking of Hiring Fundamentals program, including managing invites each season for all new coaches and all eligible interviewers and tracking course completion. Managing assignment of Canva World badges
- Coordinate regular self-assessments for TA
- Maintain and update TA Confluence and business-facing TA confluence
What we're looking for:
- You have 2-5 years in a recruiter, recruiting coordinator, or recruiting operations role, or a business analyst role within People
- You're a problem solver who wants to be known as the go-to person for all things recruiting ops and insights.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and quickly changing priorities.
- You constantly look for ways you can improve and simplify the recruiting process and the candidate journey
- You know how to give internal folks a phenomenal experience when participating in our hiring process as an interviewer, hiring manager, or other stakeholders.
- You look beyond your own perspective when evaluating the implications of processes while also balancing recruiter, candidate, and stakeholder experience.
- You're excited to help build the recruiting organization that other companies look to when they look for best practices for all things recruiting-related.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.