Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Canva, New Zealand
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do:
- Sourcing: You’ll be responsible for developing and executing on sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the business
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent
- Diversity strategies: We’re super proud of the diversity of thought we've built onto these teams, however, we've only just started. You'll continue to collaborate with the team to create diversity and inclusion plans for hiring
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Canva, develop strategies to grow and build unique teams, and collaborate on the most efficient and impactful hiring processes.
- Obsess about candidate experience: At Canva we care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience isn’t anything different. You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Canva story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach
- Variety: We know that these days an experienced TA partner is looking for more than just filling roles, so rest assured they'll be plenty of project work for you to own and collaborate on that will impact the direct teams you're hiring for, and the wider Canva business.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top talent
- You value diversity and take pride in building a team that brings together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression
- You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission of Canva to attract the right candidates
- Tact, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.