Senior Talent Sourcer - Leadership Hiring
Canva, New Zealand
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
About the role:
- Strategic sourcing for key leadership roles, including providing deep data driven insights & global talent mapping
- Build and nurture pipelines for key markets that create alliances with prospective candidates in an inclusive way
- Lead leadership focused talent attraction programs, by way of events, candidate engagement content development and social media campaigns
- Manage candidate screening processes, communicating with candidates throughout; ensuring a consistent, engaging experience that rules out unconscious bias
- Use a variety of methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external candidates including media tactics to attract talent through a multi channel approach
- Influence and provide strategic guidance to recruiters, business leaders and Canva’s founders on the approach and process of landing talent
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of Canva, implementing new processes and projects and fine tuning standard processes.
- Build external market intelligence through developing talent insights so our teams can understand the talent landscape that maps to Canva’s hiring goals.
- Identify target companies, products, countries, user groups and networks leading to potential talent pools for current and future needs at Canva.
- Develop sourcing models and strategies to build targeted talent pools and work with talent brand to engage them with Canva and our story
- Curiosity, a global point of view and desire to share meaningful insights
- You are a natural storyteller who can excite, inspire and influence
- Experience working alongside recruiters and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies, market maps, and recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience with boolean searching across multiple information sources, databases, search engines, and online communities
- Experience approaching, pitching, and engaging senior passive candidates
- Skilled at verbal and visual communication
- Overseas sourcing experience with demonstrated success sourcing talent who have relocated
- An understanding of and genuine interest in technology
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.