Recruiter/Talent Acquisition, San Francisco
Circle Medical, San Francisco Bay Area
Circle Medical is the doctor's office that comes to you, paid for by your insurance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Execute full-cycle recruitment
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meet with managers to discuss needsBuild applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Develop and implement various recruitment strategies to attract top talent and promote our open positions via different social and professional platforms
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Create strong job descriptions and outreach messages to attract top talent
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Manage offer negotiations, references and background checks
- Stay informed with talent market updates and share insights with hiring managers, such as salary ranges, new recruitment tools and resources
- Prepare offer letter and send it to the appropriate candidate
- Provide positive candidate experience through fast response, follow ups, and constructive feedback whether they were hired or not
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to work, network, and connect with people and build genuine professional relationships
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to spearhead closing strategies, build strong candidate relationships to better understand their decision motivators
- Ability to collaborate with hiring managers to develop innovative methods of recruiting
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- Previous experience with Lever
- Proven track record with other startups or VC funded companies
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is the doctor's office that comes to you, paid for by your insurance. Circle Medical is a Y Combinator Health Startup.
Want to learn more about Circle Medical? Visit Circle Medical's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Recruiting Programs & Strategy
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, & Remote