Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dataminr, London, United Kingdom
Real-time Information Discovery
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re extremely organized and detail oriented. You love an organized calendar, a thorough itinerary and a methodical process. You’re reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail.
You believe in the importance of keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient and human at all stages. You understand the power of timely and respectful communication. You always know how to make others feel welcome and appreciated, whether it’s in person, over the phone, or in writing.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate recruiting landscape of a growing tech startup.
- Own and look for ways to enhance the candidate experience
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates at all stages of the hiring process across multiple calendars & functions
- Balance and prioritize all open roles
- Collaborate recruiters and hiring managers across all teams to move candidates through the hiring process, ensuring no one falls through the cracks
- Become an expert at using our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), including the execution of new requisition requests
- Constantly be on the lookout for new efficiencies to save time for our team
- Assist in the planning and execution of various team projects and events as a member of the operations team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a related role involving heavy coordination and scheduling
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers and executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit Dataminr's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Technical Recruiter - Associate to Senior (Multiple Openings)
Bungie, Bellevue, WA / Remote CA, FL, IL, NC, TX & WA