Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Your favourite restaurants, delivered fast to your door.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our Recruitment Team:
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives. To help us pave the path for a massive 2021 and beyond, we’re building our business recruitment team across APAC, Europe and the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring: A lot. You’ll be focusing on high volume hiring, so will be someone who loves to be organised and build processes that allow us to move quickly
- Problem-solving: You’ll proactively identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Leveraging data to influence hiring managers will be key.
- Data driven: Present key hiring metrics, pipeline reporting, and market insights to the leadership team.
- Candidate experience You’ll go above and beyond to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll champion our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: Everyone in our team has different strengths and passion areas. You’ll step up to mentor others around you to better the whole team.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll have experience in hiring within high volume recruitment and understand the work ethic it takes to hire incredible, diverse talent.
- Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You’ll have experience working at pace in an environment which can change.
- You won’t be afraid to talk about your failures and what you’ve learned. We’re looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You’ll keep your sense of humour in an environment of unrelenting pace with plenty of challenges to tackle :)
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
About us Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.