Foursquare, Seattle, WA
See jobs at Foursquare
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We're seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our exemplary recruiting team. This crucial role will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling a high volume of interviews that take place at Foursquare. It’s important for our team to always ensure candidates experience a high touch, responsive and timely recruiting process. This position will require a team member that has a great deal of professionalism, strong written & verbal communication skills, and white-glove-service mentality. Interviews are a key part of expansion and growth at Foursquare and will be an integral part of the company’s long-term success. At Foursquare, we believe in investing in our people.
The ideal candidate is an organized thinker with strong follow-up skills and very strong attention to detail. You should have the ability to handle a high volume of requests and remain cool under pressure. Having prior experience working in a fast-paced startup or similar environment is a plus. You should have a basic understanding of recruiting best practices and have experience working cross-functionally across multiple departments and with varying levels of the organization. This role helps to partner with hiring managers and teams, as well as establish and maintain meaningful relationships with candidates, management teams, and key internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the full-cycle recruitment process with sourcing, screening, scheduling, and onboarding new hires.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews and oversee the coordination of onsite interviews.
- Post new jobs via Greenhouse and ensure interview plans are accurate and up-to-date
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams and stakeholders.
- Be a detail-oriented process manager, ensuring no conversation or open position falls by the wayside.
- Work on special projects and assist the HR team as needed.
- Minimum of 1-2+ years in a Recruiting Coordinator or related Talent Acquisition support role
- Experience scheduling a high volume of candidates and streamlining recruitment processes
- A passion for people and building great teams
- Detail-oriented, organized and has excellent follow-through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent communicator
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and strong sense of accountability and urgency
- Experience with an ATS/Internal Tracking HRIS system is a plus (Greenhouse is a HUGE plus!)
- Experience with Google Suite Products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc)
- Experience with Mac OS is a plus
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About us Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of location intelligence. Every month, more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide app, Foursquare Swarm check-in app and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. Our community of explorers have left 91 million tips and checked in 12 billion times. Foursquare’s Places API powers location data for Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb and 100,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success. Foursquare has over 250 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more. U.S. offices New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles International offices London, Singapore