Talent Acquisition Partner - Early Careers (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
In this role, the Talent Acquisition Campus Partner will lead the development and implementation of the HelloFresh Fast Stream / Campus recruiting strategy for HQ in Berlin, Germany.
The TA Partner will ultimately attract and facilitate the hires of high-potential individuals from both college communities and other early career channels, high potential candidate pools, while building a strong employer brand across these communities.
The Manager will also be responsible for the program participants journey while they are engaged in the HelloFresh rotational program. The successful candidate will build key partnerships with academic institutions, internal business partners and hiring managers with the objective of providing leadership and guidance to advance our recruiting strategy.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Plan, design and construct relevant recruitment practices & procedures to ensure that hiring practices ensure the attraction and selection of top talent
- For all student, graduate and early ID - manage the day to day recruitment processes for our internal clients; including candidate relationships, hands on management of recruitment assignments and build a diverse talent pipeline for the future
- Act as campus ambassador and primary point of contact for career services offices, student and diversity organizations, faculty, candidates, and other appropriate groups at target universities.
- Proactively plan, organize and execute all recruiting and alumni events at target schools including presentations, career fairs, and interviews
- Maintain close relationship with each co-op and new grad cohort via regular touch points over the entire employee lifecycle
- Generate relevant reports and actionable insights using our applicant tracking system, and Google Sheets and Tableau
- Own all employer branding / marketing placement to drive both applications and awareness as well as tracking and reporting on ROI. Become an expert in the space to influence budget and scale for future iterations.
- Implement the delivery of innovative recruitment solutions aimed at promoting the HelloFresh brand to prospective candidates
- Manage the end-to-end candidate process, including, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers and onboarding
- Accountable to not only oversee the logistics of the rotational program but also for the participant experience throughout their journey.
What you’ll bring
- Post-secondary education in a human resources related discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in HR programs, recruitment and or campus experience considered a strong asset
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills
- Polished and professional image, combined with high standards of customer service and follow-through
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Data centric mindset and approach to strategies
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a deadline driven environment
- Skilled at networking, influencing and able to build credibility and confidence at all levels
- Experience with Recruitment technology and Social Media is essential
- Flexibility for travel and to work evening hours as required
- Fluent in English (verbally & written); German language capabilities would be a plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.