Talent Acquisition Coordinator- 3 Month Contract
HelloFresh, Abbotsford, BC
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged and empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People team, based in our Abbotsford Distribution Centre (DC). Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will play a critical role in helping hiring managers to fill open roles with qualified candidates. If you love meeting new people, leveraging your curious and inquisitive nature to uncover candidate strengths, and helping to solve problems, then this may be a great fit for you!
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process, including: sourcing passive candidates, reviewing applications/resumes, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, collecting/reviewing candidate feedback, and communicating with candidates.
- Support hiring managers in selecting the best candidate (i.e. provide guidance regarding recruitment best practices and gather/present labour market data and insights to assist in decision making).
- Effectively use our application tracking system (Greenhouse) to manage candidate pipelines, schedule interviews, streamline candidate communications, collate candidate feedback, and to enable an efficient hiring process for managers.
- Collaborate with People/TA team members to develop and improve recruitment and hiring processes
- Act as brand ambassador and ensure a positive and consistent candidate experience
Create new hire paperwork and work with our HR Coordinator to ensure a great onboarding experience for new hires
At a minimum, you have:
- Completed diploma/degree in Human Resources, or Business related field
- Minimum 1-2 years recruitment experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive candidate information
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet)
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases and software (We use BambooHR and Greenhouse)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties, or responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a 3 Month contract position with possibility for extension.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or ChefsPlate weekly box subscription
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.