Talent Acquisition Specialist
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 9 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the role:
We’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support HelloFresh recruitment efforts across North America. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist that is driven to support HelloFresh to find the best talent. You’ll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, a proven background of recruiting a wide variety of roles.
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers!
- Develop solid working relationships with hiring teams and hiring managers, across the organisation, acting as a trusted advisor/partner in everything related to recruiting in Tech
- Support the execution of projects that'll aim to improve and innovate our we attract, assess and hire tech talent
- Strengthen our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle
- Resilient, with a positive attitude & determination in the face of challenges
- Passionate about finding and recruiting exceptional people
- Highly organized and effective at managing multiple priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Customer focused—providing the best candidate and hiring manager experience possible with ‘white glove’ service.
- An active listener— who gives full attention to what other people are saying. Taking time to understand stakeholder and candidate needs, asking questions for clarification, and being respectful of other peoples’ communication.
- An excellent communicator, able to collaborate with stakeholders of all levels and senior management
- Experience recruiting a wide variety of professional roles (preferably Tech: Engineering, Product, Design, Data)
- Knowledge of the current hiring market trends, landscape, and challenges
- Experience managing and tracking candidates within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse, Lever, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.
- Experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating and interviewing with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
Why you'll love this job:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- A work-from-home allowance and flexibility to work remotely (within Canada) - learn more about our flexible Hybrid Work Approach below!
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
- We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
Hybrid Work Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal and life needs. Offering remote work flexibility for our employees is a core part of creating a great employee experience. We are also mindful that many employees thrive on in-person interactions and collaboration opportunities at the office (e.g. new joiners, team building, social events, experiencing our product).
To meet those needs, we are pleased to provide a Hybrid Work Approach, which enables employees to work from home up to 50% of the time, and also work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our HQ employees are primarily working remotely from home and we have the office open and available on a voluntary basis for employees who wish to work from there. Pending public health guidelines, we expect to return to the office using our Hybrid Work Approach. Employees will receive a minimum of one month’s notice of our Hybrid Work Approach taking effect and when employees will be expected to start work from the office.
When we return to the office, you’ll love:
- Our bright and functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto (110 Spadina Avenue)
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, and a ping pong table!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, and more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of all staff members at HelloFresh is our top priority. As such, we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health and well-being of our employees against the risks of COVID-19.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is proven to be a safe and effective tool in protecting our health and our communities. In support of this, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all staff members to be fully vaccinated in order to access the office or to attend a HelloFresh sanctioned event located outside of the office.
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.