Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations & Enablement
HyperScience, New York City - NY, US Remote
Work smarter, not harder.
- Manage, support, coach, and develop a small team of Candidate Experience Coordinators, ensuring the team delivers a world-class candidate experience.
- Support all operations and programs as a subject matter expert in recruiting and talent acquisition operations.
- Direct the development of and adoption of relevant recruitment metrics, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions. Identify, monitor, and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) across all recruiting programs and operations, use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes, and identify new tools and technology to improve operations.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools, and systems necessary to support the recruiting function globally.
- Work with functional leads on the team to improve quality of hire, support ATS/CRM improvements, adapt and integrate new tools, drive recruiting's commitment to data integrity and consistency.
- Map, document, and train the global recruiting team on recruiting processes, tools, systems that will ultimately improve the quality of hires and increase the diversity of talent and objectivity in hiring.
- Own change management, stakeholder management, and communication activities for the Ops team to ensure consistency, high-quality deliverables, and ensure successful, positive adoption of changes. Be able to create and lead training as needed to ensure successful adoption of change initiatives.
- 7+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Operations environment with in-depth knowledge of Recruiting compliance, tools, systems, and processes.
- Clear people management skills in; coaching, growing, and developing team capability with a strong commitment to helping support career aspirations. Being able to balance hands-on support with strategic direction is key.
- Applying hands-on experience and knowledge of recruiting, staffing, and talent acquisition to ensure projects, integrated solutions, change management, and communications successfully land with recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and partners.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with technical partners related to ATS integrations, data reporting, and an understanding of how to apply data to drive effective decision-making.
Our Mission is to automate low-, medium-, and high-skill office work in order to help our customers do their jobs better, faster, and cheaper. Our Approach is to build products that are drop-in replacements for existing manual business processes. There are no lengthy integration periods and no steep learning curves. Customers do not need to change anything about how they operate, or understand anything about artificial intelligence in order to benefit from our suite of work automation products.