Senior Talent Sourcer, Product, Design and Engineering
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA, Austin,TX, and/or Remote
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About your Role
Recruiting at Juniper Square is more than delivering resumes - we're the growth engine of our company. In addition to building great teams, we're tasked with fostering and growing our incredible and unique culture.
We are looking for an experience Technical Sourcer to help us identify and engage candidates for our Product, Design and Engineering teams. In this role you will partner with recruiters, leaders and employees to build sourcing strategies that help us build out a large and high-caliber engineering organization. We are a values driven team who believes in working together to accomplish goals, taking ownership and accountability for outcomes, and continually learn, grow, and develop in our careers.
What you'll do
- Identify, evaluate, and engage with top product management and engineering candidates
- Create unique, attention-grabbing, data-driven outreach campaigns to attract talented engineers to consider our job opportunities
- Identify, manage, and attend recruiting events and conferences, and serve as the face of Juniper Square at these events
- Assist with other recruiting initiatives including university recruiting, diversity and inclusion initiatives, recruiting marketing initiatives, and referral programs
- Use the ATS (greenhouse) and other tools (GEM, Ashby) to drive and assess the health of pipeline volume and velocity as well as data integrity and reporting
- Complete phone interviews for inbound job applicants and referral candidates, serving as the first touch point for these candidates
- Ensure an exceptionally positive candidate experience at every stage
- Provide feedback to peers and leadership team enabling the recruiting department to continuously improve and achieve our goals
- 3 - 5+ years of experience as a recruiter or sourcer, sourcing for product, design, engineering roles
- Demonstrated ability to engage and convert passive candidates
- Ability to communicate effectively by email and phone
- Build and maintain knowledge of the employment market and use that knowledge to drive sourcing strategies Strong knowledge of the tech employment landscape, especially in the Bay Area
- Proficient with recruiting tools and ability to learn new tools, experience with greenhouse ATS would be valuable
- BA/BS degree required or years of relevant experience
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.