Senior Business Recruiter
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, & Remote
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About your Role
Recruiting at Juniper Square is more than delivering resumes - we're the growth engine of our company. In addition to building great teams, we're tasked with fostering and growing our incredible and unique culture. We are hiring for two Senior Talent Partners to join our team and support the following business lines: Sales or Customer Experience (Product Operations, Fund Accounting, Customer Success, Investor Services). Talent Partners at Juniper Square typically support one business line at a time but as we grow we’ve had the opportunity to shift Recruiters to news lines of business that match their skills and interests!
In this role, you will be responsible to hire your assigned requisitions. You may work on new or existing roles, therefore we are looking for Talent Partners who enjoy building and revising hiring assessment plans, consulting hiring managers and interviewers, and establishing scalable hiring practices. We are a values driven team who believes in working together to accomplish goals, taking ownership and accountability for outcomes, and continually learn, grow, and develop in our careers.
What you'll do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process, tasks include opening roles, completing job requirement intakes, creating interview assessment plans, sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, screening and assessing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, managing expectations, partnering with teams to make hiring decisions, and managing the offer and closing process.
- Create and own an exceptionally positive candidate experience including interview preparation, following up in a timely manner, and supporting them with the right information to make decisions on their offers.
- Use the ATS (greenhouse) and other tools (GEM, Ashby) to drive and assess the health of pipeline volume and velocity as well as data integrity and reporting
- Navigate problems or challenges with candidates, colleagues, or hiring teams with a solutions and team oriented approach
- Develop relationships with managers, department leaders, and interviewers and set each person up for success in their roles throughout the hiring process
- Proactively share recruiting metrics and data with hiring managers and leaders to inform on progress or drive change management.
- Work with internal teams including compensation, onboarding, legal, finance to achieve department and company wide goals
- Provide feedback to peers and leadership team enabling the recruiting department to continuously improve and achieve our goals
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience supporting one or more of these business units: sales, customer success, professional services, or other relevant non technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and convert passive candidates
- Proven track record of success in scaling teams at a tech startup
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and close searches on time to meet recruiting goals
- Motivated by finding and connecting with talent and matching talent with great opportunities.
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, detail-oriented and knowledgeable
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and problem solve effectively
- Ability to organize resources, data, tasks, and people effectively and displays effective prioritization and use of resources based on new information
- Experience building out recruiting process and procedure at an early stage company (preferred)
- Proficient with recruiting tools and ability to learn new tools, experience with greenhouse ATS would be valuable
- BA/BS degree required or years of relevant experience
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.