Kobalt Music Group, London
See jobs at Kobalt Music Group
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People & Culture UK, you will take responsibility for the full 360 recruitment life cycle of hiring across technical, product and design roles.
You will be confident and comfortable recruiting into all Technology and Product roles, including Software Engineering across all areas of the business (Front End/Back End/Full Stack development teams, Infrastructure, DevOps, etc.). It's a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same! If you have the ability and passion to attract and recruit leading talent and love the idea of contributing to building a high growth tech team, we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT DOES A TECH RECRUITER AT KOBALT DO?
- Provide an exceptional recruitment experience from the first point of contact with line manager or candidate through to offer and start date
- Lead the full 360 life cycle of recruitment from writing job descriptions, advising on sourcing approach, posting jobs, doing initial screenings and engaging talent, managing candidate communications, scheduling and participating in interviews, post-interview debriefs and preparing offers
- Build relationships and partner with hiring managers across Tech and Product
- Recruit top Tech talent for roles including but not exclusively Full Stack/Back End/Front End Devs, DevOps, Data Engineers & Product Managers
- Own the integrity of your data by facilitating effective use of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and ensuring it is 100% accurate
- Conduct a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Source candidates via various external sources including proactively data mining on LinkedIn, Hired.com and through networking groups, identifying alternative sources for cost effective recruiting.
- Increase Kobalt’s involvement and outreach in the tech community by attending and supporting with hosting industry networking and recruiting events
- Build qualified candidate pools to meet the needs of future opportunities
- Select and manage effective recruitment and advertising vendors to facilitate hiring where necessary including terms / cost negotiation
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Be proactive in thinking of creative ways of engaging talent; keeping up with the latest trends on talent acquisition
- Support offer process and on-boarding of new hires
- Conduct the interview process focusing on behavioural/ competency and values based interviewing
- Act as a brand ambassador for Kobalt
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong experience of high volume recruiting of software development & product management roles, ideally in multiple regions
- Some in-house Technology recruitment experience would be a distinct advantage, proven agency experience considered
- Strong experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders
- Web savvy with experience of recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn
- In-depth phone screening and face to face interview experience – including the use of competency based interview techniques
- Advantageous to be comfortable handling data and running reports from ATS systems
- Extremely organized with excellent follow up skills
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of external market and industry trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K. We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of offer.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
About Kobalt Music Group
Our Company Kobalt has prioritized creators from the start. Willard Ahdritz founded Kobalt in 2000 with a mission: Making the music industry more fair and rewarding for creators. He wanted to give artists, songwriters, musicians, labels and publishers the freedom and transparency they needed to build their careers. Today, Kobalt does exactly that. Our music services combined with our innovative technology offer a viable alternative to the traditional industry model. We’re trusted by some of the world’s greatest artists, and we represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K