Technical Recruiter - APAC
Fueling Mobile Growth
At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics.
Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. Our values -- Transparent, Data-Driven, Supportive, Proactive, Humble, and Courage to Change -- fuel both our product and team-building approaches. As we continue to further innovate on our product, tech, and expand our global leadership, our team needs to grow similarly: To this end, we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to recruit for and scale our R&D teams.
As our FIRST Technical Recruiter in APAC, you will play a key role in partnering across the business to develop and execute technical sourcing, interviewing, closing, and hiring strategies. You will be a vital member of a team focused on hiring top talent into Liftoff+Vungle, and creating/influencing the excellent candidate/employee experience that distinguishes Liftoff+Vungle.
- You thrive on building effective partnerships with technical hiring teams to drive all facets of the recruiting life-cycle in a fast paced, data-driven environment.
- You are passionate about building diverse, inclusive, and high-quality teams and company culture.
- You prioritize mentorship, coaching, and career development to members of your team.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates (passive and warm leads).
- Work directly with founders and hiring managers to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches to recruiting top technical talent.
- Be an advocate for both Liftoff+Vungle and candidates by establishing regular touch points and maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes.
- Champion and optimize for a data-driven recruiting approach.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Experience designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies in highly competitive talent markets.
- Experience building and scaling technical teams (Engineering, Product Management, Data Science, and/or Design).
- Excellent sourcing skills utilizing various tools, platforms, and techniques.
- Strong focus on candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and talent-advisory skills.
- Experience in a data-driven recruiting environment and the ability to track/understand key metrics, translate data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)--experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
Working at Liftoff+Vungle is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Recruiter, Internal Mobility
Pinterest, Chicago, IL, US; New York, NY, US; San Francisco, CA, US;...