Recruiting Program Manager
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Partner with recruiters, business stakeholders, and communications team on overall event strategy, technical content creation, advertising/marketing materials, and event execution.
- Create and manage relevant recruiting programs that will yield highly qualified candidates for recruiter pipelines.
- Relationship management with university and external POCs - we are responsible for maintaining positive and fruitful relationships with universities, career services, student clubs, non-profits, DEI organizations, and more.
- In partnership with university recruiters and other internal teams, RPMs own all intern program logistics including facilitating smooth on-boarding, educational programming, a transparent conversion process, and ultimately ensuring that the intern has the best experience possible with Palantir.
- Handle the logistics of all event management tools, internal and external vendors, contracts, payments, swag, security and more to keep our workflows consistent and compliant.
What We Value
- 1-3 years of recruiting or PM/event/marketing coordination experience.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task efficiently in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated creativity, composure, and enthusiasm in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adapt quickly to new challenges, projects, and systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. SplashThat/Box/Quip/Slack/Excel/ticketing systems, etc.)
- Dedication to creating a more diverse and equitable work environment, and influencing our diversity recruiting strategy.
- A deeply-held respect for and attention to data integrity.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Research Operations, Research Operations Program Manager, Recr...
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Remote - US