Sales Recruiter (12-month fixed-term)
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a passionate Business Recruiter who can be a thought partner to our hiring manager and teams around the globe. You'll have the opportunity to work with company leaders to design and execute recruiting strategies that engage the top talent in the market.
This is a 12-month fixed-term position.
What you’ll do:
- Own senior leadership and hiring manager relationships; drives recruiting strategy through consistent and clear communication, provide pipeline metrics and weekly reporting, ensure a balanced slate of candidates are introduced to the interview process and advise hiring managers
- Lead hiring efforts for all level of roles; executing on recruiting and closing strategies, managing relationships with hiring managers, building diverse pipelines in alignment with our diversity guidelines, and tracking hiring metrics
- Provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely, thoughtful and helpful updates and feedback
- Balance recruiting across a variety of roles at one time while delivering high quality results within expected hiring timelines
- Partner closely with multiple stakeholders including recruiting coordinators, sourcers, recruiters, interviewers, hiring managers, compensation, Inclusion and Diversity and HR
- Adhere to all Pinterest compliance, recruiting policies and best practices. Leverage available tools to drive strategic decision making
What we’re looking for:
- Proven and practical experience leading initiatives and managing full cycle recruitment within an agile recruiting environment
- Experience working across different business orgs both domestically and internationally
- Experience leading and owning Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- A solution oriented mindset. You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic with ability to escalate
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Talent & Recruiting Analytics, Data, and Research
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, San Fransisco Bay Area or Remote