Corporate Recruiter (contract)
A gaming brand
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo or San Diego preferred (remote considered)
We’re delighted and honored that PlayStation has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work. It’s our people who cultivate our pioneering, inclusive, and playfully irreverent company culture. We take pride in caring for our people and we are looking for an additional member of our recruiting team to bring in the best to join us. This is a contract role expected to last 1 year with a high possibilitty of extension.
Are you the Corporate Recruiter we are looking for? Your req load will consist of a variety of roles and levels including but not limited to: Global Sales, Business Operations, Global Marketing, among others. You are a true team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and all of your clients are important.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Source and build candidate pipelines for open positions at different levels.
- Proactively identifies and recruits passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
- Demonstrate multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
- Research and develop innovative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
- Build positive relationships across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
- Experience with negotiating offers and the art of the close
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in house and/or a staffing firm
- Full-cycle recruitment experience required
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
- MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Solid attention to detail
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in the games, entertainment or high-tech industry
- Built in network of corporate professionals
- Prior Global experience (UK)
- PlayStation fan
- Sense of humor
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.