Sr. Digital Media Recruiter
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Partner with assigned hiring managers as well as other team recruiters to develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within multiple assigned roles.
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core assigned roles
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
- Manage multiple requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as needed
- Review candidate profiles, screen resumes, and update candidate status in the ATS
- Conduct a thorough prescreening of all prospects prior to presenting to the hiring manager for consideration
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinating closely with career advocates and hiring managers
- Capture and leverage key intelligence from each prospect interaction to generate additional leads, networks, and pipelines
- MUST HAVE 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital media/ad agency environment
- Experience with recruiting programmatic, SEO, Paid Social, paid social, paid search, SEM, media buying, media planning, etc within a media/advertising environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a heavy workload with multiple requisitions at a time
- Confidence to be able to deal effectively with candidates, executives, and clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up is essential
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.