Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Recruiter.com is currently seeking Technical Recruiters on a contract to hire or long term contract basis. This position is responsible for partnering with hiring managers to develop a proactive approach to attract and retain top talent. The Technical Recruiter will support all aspects of this process including strategy development and implementation, sourcing, screening, and employment offers.
What You’ll Take On:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience across all levels within T2’s Technology, Product Development, and other Corporate Management support functions.
- Act as a trusted business partner to advise on recruiting strategies & best practices to attract, source, screen, and hire a diverse talent pool for a variety of roles across the organization.
- Create and implement unique sourcing strategies that target diverse talent pools through research, social media, niche sites, Boolean searches, networking events, and/or cold calls
- Utilize appropriate systems to measure recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep clients and recruiting team abreast of ongoing recruiting activity.
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, while keeping the focus at providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations to keep on top of job and industry knowledge & trends.
- Participate in special projects and various recruiting initiatives.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree + a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting for high growth teams within various technical & creative verticals.
- Corporate OR mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred.
- Passion for recruiting and demonstration of curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage high volume of recruitment activities for various levels across various business group and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Ability to assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day recruiting activities, while producing quality work, on time and under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage through change, embodies an ownership mentality, and can successfully works independently and with a team.
- Good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.