Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to build, gain buy in and deploy recruitment strategies for current and future career opportunities.
- Researches, selects, and implements appropriate recruiting resources for sourcing, advertising, and generating pools of qualified candidates.
- Suggests process improvement initiatives in order to ensure stakeholder (candidates, hiring managers) satisfaction and process efficiency.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Proactively sources candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Coordinates with key internal stakeholders to develop, approve and extend new hire compensation offers and package details.
- Partners with recruiting team and agencies, contractors, and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
- Supports college recruiting, affirmative action, and career development programs as needed.
- Maintaining necessary reporting and other information required to support recruiting metrics.
- Dedicated team player who is able to withstand the high demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 95% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, Human Resources Preferred; or high school degree/general education diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience with iCIMS or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is required.
- 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience, ideally with a mix in both corporate, campus, and/or agency recruiting environments.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in full life cycle of recruitment, from opening of job to offer stages; as well as previous experience building pipelines of talent for key roles.
- 2+ years of experience in assessing and qualifying candidates, using behavioral interviewing techniques, candidate assessments and other effective tools.
- Demonstrated ability of recruiting acumen through proven ability to share key insights, metrics, and data to support the recruiting process in a meaningful and organized way.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Preferred Qualifications
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.