Technical Recruiter (Banking/Finance Industry)
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Recruiter.com has a banking client that needs a full-cycle technical recruiter to support filling corporate IT positions a cross the company for a long term 1099 contract to hire opportunity.
This position will begin as a 1099 remote contract for up to six months and has the potential to convert to permanent hire and will then be on-site. Due to openness to convert – Recruiter MUST be near offices in either Irvine, CA, Westlake, CA, Phoenix AZ, or Irving TX.
- Own the full recruitment process from sourcing to offer.
- Collaborate with IT hiring leaders and key stakeholders across the Bank to attract and acquire top talent. A key responsibility will be to develop and execute a recruitment strategy, ensuring a strong partnership with business leaders and a positive experience for candidates.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience across all departments and functions
Strategically and proactively source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources (online databases, employee referrals, external events, professional associations, networking, research, etc.) while ensuring a pipeline of a diverse candidate slate.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience in Corporate and/or agency IT recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Intermediate to advanced experience sourcing, recruiting and building strong, diverse talent pipelines, including use of Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter, alternative search techniques, and recruiting related technology.
- Intermediate to advanced Experience prioritizing and executing multiple searches at a time with excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Strong speaking and writing skills for internal and external audiences
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.