Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
We are hiring a Technical Recruiter for our client, the creator of the ORIGINAL swiping app. This is a highly impactful role with a fun, sexy company that will be responsible for partnering with Engineering teams to understand staffing needs and work collaboratively on recruiting strategies.
If you have a consultative approach with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, and extensive experience in tech recruiting, then this is the right role for you.
What kind of projects will you work on?
- Partner closely with the business to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and the brightest engineering talent
- Be responsible for full life cycle, recruiting support for the company's engineering teams
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in technical sourcing and recruiting strategies and partner with peers in the execution of these strategies
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
What are you like?
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions with an emphasis on Android mobile engineering across multiple regions
- Demonstrated success sourcing and closing technical talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Lever
- Must be a great networker and have a track record organizing and attending meetups, conferences, and events as a way to attract candidates
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such as search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed while needing minimal supervision
- Organized, able to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly
- Must have a passion for the “the hunt” and no fear in picking up the phone to identify and sell passive candidates on opportunities
- Commitment to utilizing your leading edge recruitment techniques, working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.