Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Product & Engineering
Sonatype, United States
We created Nexus to accelerate software innovation
- Collaborate with our lead technical TA Partners and support recruiting efforts for high-end software engineering talent supporting our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success groups in the United States and Canada.
- Use all tools at your disposal to drive high-quality technical talent to the top of the funnel and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Continuously pipeline talent for current and upcoming needs.
- Collaborate with TA/HR leadership and business leaders to prioritize the organization's needs and execute sourcing/recruiting strategies.
- Drive an excellent candidate experience from the first contact to offer acceptance.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of overall recruiting experience (agency or corporate)
- 5+ years experience sourcing high-level engineers (Front End, Back End, Full Stack, DevOps, etc)
- Experience using an enterprise ATS (Lever, Workday, Greenhouse, etc.).
- Experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies and processes.
It would be phenomenal if you also had:
- Experience using Lever ATS
- Previous experience recruiting in South America, particularly Colombia
- A bit of an agency background (we need to combine speed with quality)
- Experience with TA-related projects such as employer branding, DE&I, data and metrics, etc.
Things that we are proud of
- Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
The Sonatype journey started 10 years ago, just as the concept of “open source” software development was gaining steam. From our humble beginning as core contributors to Apache Maven, to supporting the world’s largest repository of open source components (Central), to distributing the world's most popular repository manager (Nexus), we’ve played a meaningful role in helping the world embrace the power of open innovation.
Over time, we witnessed the staggering volume and variety of open source libraries that began flowing into every development environment in the world.
Want to learn more about Sonatype? Visit Sonatype's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Talent & Recruiting Analytics, Data, and Research
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, San Fransisco Bay Area or Remote