Director, Talent Acquisition Governance and Enablement
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Visa is looking for a Director of TA Governance and Enablement – (TA Operations) Director will partner and serve as primary point of contact along with Sr Director, SVP, business leaders, HR business partners and Finance business partners, to drive the TA Governance and Enablement vendor and services priority strategy across the organization. This role will interface with external vendors, internal sourcing (procurement), TA, Operations, Legal, Technical and other departments with a high standard of collaboration and sensitivity to workforce impact and delivery schedules.
- Ensure the TA Governance and Enablement strategy, plan and efforts support the overall business goals and success for the TA organization
- Drive commitments and approval of the TA Governance and Enablement plan with the business, internal partners and external vendors
- Partner with various stakeholders in defining TA Operations strategy across the organization and in partnering organizations
- Manage and drive vendor MSA, SOW, audit and amendment activities, including document reviews, creation of delivery time-lines and ability to create and distribute comprehensive reporting, etc.
- Able to manage highly sensitive documents, maintain confidentiality and adhere to the compliance and regulatory guidelines in all business matters.
- Serve as a subject manager expert for the business and TA org, educating them on the various processes, delivery calendar, strategy, etc. that TA Governance and Enablement puts forward, while working closely to bring the voice-of-customer to each project and deliverable, while ensuring vendors are meeting quality of service standards across all agreements.
- Define and execute on key vendor contract deliverables across TA Governance and Enablement, preparing partners, leaders and managers in advance, (i.e. roadshows) and leveraging our enablement resources to assist us in preparing user trainings etc..
- Leverage senior leadership as advocates by showing the value/impact of the programs and vendor services
- Evangelize the TA Governance and Enablement initiatives internally and externally
- Experience in compliance oversight and audit functions
• 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
• 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
• 8+ years of related HR, Talent, Legal, TA Operations, OFCCP Compliance, Contract and Negotiations related experience
• Excellent stakeholder management abilities, including the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent external vendor negotiation skills and vendor/SOW/MSA/legal document review abilities
• Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders across multiple departments
• Strategic thinker and ability to see “big picture”
• Excellent change management skills
• Experience working cross-functionally
• Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders
• Global mindset
• Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable about university recruiting best practices
• Passionate about university recruiting and entry level talent
• Demonstrated proficiency with reporting tools and databases
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.