Senior Sourcing Recruiter
Visa, Atlanta GA, US
Everywhere you want to be
We are expanding our centralized Recruitment Sourcing team at Visa!
The Senior Sourcer is responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates according to provided specifications. In this role, you will conduct national sourcing activities and provide talent market research/insights for experienced candidates across Visa’s Corporate Functions, Business Functions or Tech Organization.
You will develop and execute sourcing strategies, which generate a qualified and diverse candidate flow. You will also be responsible for building a strong pipeline of candidates for future priority positions.
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods, beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, professional organizations, etc.
- Identify a diverse slate of candidates for each search.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Gain knowledge of Visa’s business and the function/organization you support and provide talent market insights.
- Drive deep partnerships with the business including understanding business priorities, initiatives, technology roadmap, etc.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant
experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant
experience with a PhD
• 5 years recruiting/sourcing experience at a search firm and/or an in-house Talent Acquisition team
• Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools.
• Prior experience with SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system a plus.
• Experience sourcing technical and non-technical talent required.
• Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
• Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners
• Team player and positive attitudes are a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and
be able to work autonomously
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.