Senior Technical Recruiter
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Everywhere you want to be
Visa's Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting strategies and services to our Technology organization. The Technology organization at Visa is a key, strategic pillar to Visa's growth and operational strategy, in the way that we build, manage, support, and productize global payment technology. They are solving massive, complex technical problems at significant scale.
Senior Technical Recruiter responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting - yes, you will own the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in the business.
- Building deep partnerships with Hiring Managers to understand their teams hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise.
- Influence key stakeholders, up to the executive level, on strategic and operational topics
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Operating with a laser, unbending focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates.
- Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
- Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Working on/leading key functional and/or global projects
- Train and mentor recruiters
This position can be based in any US Visa technology hub: Austin, TX; Foster City, CA; Denver, CO; or Ashburn, VA.
- 8+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree. We aren't married to the technical discipline - anything from Software Engineering/Architecture to Cybersecurity to Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.) to Data Engineering/AI/ML to Cloud.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of people.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, hard to fill roles, and diversity.
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
- A great team player - it takes a village!
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast, evolving environments.
- Understanding of, or experience in, the payment industry.
- Prior experience with SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system.
- Experience preparing and delivering executive-level/ready presentations.
Work Hours Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.