Zoox has embarked on a highly ambitious journey to develop a full-stack autonomous mobility solution that's optimized for the passenger experience. We have a proactive strategy that comprises prototyping, pilot, and launch phases. Zoox is the only company in the world that has engineered a Level 5 autonomous vehicle (AV).
Zoox’s growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help shape, build, and scale our organization. You will join our high-performing recruiting team and manage a diverse set of roles which could include positions within artificial intelligence, software, robotics, or vehicle engineering. You will work closely with hiring managers and be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class engineering talent.
This position requires an uncommon balance of teamwork, dedication, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for Zoox’s mission.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interview panelists, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- At least 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit
- Tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills and companies within the industry
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging at ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
- Experience working for a recruiting agency
- Experience managing complex technical roles
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.