Hello there. We’re Zopa.
Our diverse team is united in their mission of creating simple, fair and honest financial products that have the customer’s needs at their heart. We’re proud that this dedication is reflected in our excellent rating on TrustPilot.
We’ve always been unapologetically honest with our customers, and value the same in return. Their feedback helps us shape what we build, so we can provide a bank fit for today, and for the future.
We’re not the new kids on the block though - we’ve been a pioneering force in finance for 16 years. In 2005, we built the first ever peer-to-peer (P2P) lending company, giving our customers access to loans built for real-life and intelligent investments backed by cutting-edge tech. In 2020, we launched Zopa Bank, meaning we could offer more – like fixed term savings backed by FSCS protection and a credit card to help customers take control of their finances.
We’ve lent out over £6 billion and are proud to have made money work better for over half a million people across the UK, whether they were looking to borrow or save.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm, aren’t afraid to think differently and are motivated by working somewhere you can really make an impact, you’ll love life here at Zopa. Check out our latest video on culture and Values at Zopa HERE
The Talent Team are at the heart of Zopa Bank’s exciting growth, we play the important role of bringing in exceptional talent to help us reach our goal of being the best place for money. You’ll join our small, but perfectly formed talent team and be responsible for ensuring our candidates receive the best candidate experience there is too offer!
Our Recruitment Administrators are an integral part of us delivering our first class "Zopian" candidate experience. This important role will support the Talent team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity across our different business areas. A successful administrator will be a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute 😊
A day in the life:
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a first-class candidate experience
- Be proactive and committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with both candidates and hiring teams, to instill trust and confidence and ensure a positive experience through the full recruitment process
- Assist in maintaining our recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Assist with all documentation including offer processing and onboarding and maintaining compliance with internal and external policies.
- Covering for the office manager when required which looking after our busy reception desk
- Performing administrative duties and continuous improvement projects as required to support the wider people team
- You'll have administrative experience, specifically handling complex scheduling requests and diaries
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, know how to prioritise workload and have proven experience juggling many different tasks at once, whilst at the same time ensuring quality outcomes
- You'll enjoy being part of a team and can display an ability to build relationships with others; You put people at ease and create understanding
- You'll be super proactive and solutions-focused; you’re always on the lookout for inefficiencies and can suggest creative ideas for improvements
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement innovative ideas!
Flexible working? Yes please!
We’re currently piloting a new flexible working scheme. This means that whether you want to come into our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office or work from the comfort of your own home (or both!), you’ll be able to decide on an approach with your manager, looking at what works best for you, your role and your team.
Not only that – the new model also includes the option of working from abroad for up to 90 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to great products and unique company culture. We simply can’t expect to empower our customers to better manage their money without challenging the current status quo. Creating the best place for money is no easy task, which is why we need talent from all walks of life.